11 February 2009

Birthdays and baby showers

So I finally decided to publicize my baking endeavors.  Who knows what I will wind up adding to the page, but no doubt, it will be tasty!  Enjoy the pics, ideas, etc.  I'm always excited to try new things and put a twist on the old ones. I'll start off the blog by adding pics from my past projects.  Enjoy!

My first "official" cake, made for a friend's baby shower.  It's a white chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream and marshmallow fondant.  Yum! (Photo accredited to Adam and Erin Falgout photography - http://www.erinfalgoutphotography.com)

The inside just makes you want to DIG IN!

A birthday cake for another friend.  This was the white chocolate cake again with a cinnamon buttercream and marshmallow (MM) fondant.  The fondant was a little too thick this time, but you live and you learn!

I like the side view because it looks nice and tall!





No comments:

Post a Comment